1. We must pay attention to protecting the blade during use. The blade is not suitable for cutting and cutting, and for some large bones, it is not suitable for cutting large bones. When handling the knife, use the blade that can be disconnected from the raw material, and use the blade reasonably. If the knife encounters resistance, you should check for bone residue in time, otherwise, the blade will be easily damaged.
2. After using up, please wash the knife with warm water, and then wipe off the water in it, especially the salty materials that have been cut, because there is still a certain amount of garlic, which will easily oxidize the knife surface after a long time. Knives are corrosive to a certain extent, and failure to remove them in time will affect the life of the tools.
3. For tools that are not used for a long time, a layer of grease should be applied to both sides of the blade to prevent rust. The blade should not be placed on a hard object during placement.
4. In the process of using the tool, especially when transferring the tool, the handle should be facing the other party, and the blade should be down. Wait until the other party holds the handle firmly before letting go. Do not play with knives, as this is extremely dangerous.
5. After the operation is completed, place the middle of the pier, without the tip of the knife in front, and no knife C at the back and the back and blade of the knife should be exposed on the pier.